faulty charger caused blaze at school in Sherborne
A FAULTY battery charger caused severe damage to a workshop when a blaze took hold at Leweston School on Sunday.
Two crews from Sherborne, and a third from Sturminster Newton were called to the outbuilding at around 5am.
Louisa Cox, marketing and admissions manager, said: "The workmen's shed will probably have to be completely rebuilt.
"Luckily the main school was not affected and no one was injured.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
"The fire service was brilliant and luckily the main school was not affected."