Fire damages kitchen in Bournemouth after sausages left unattended on stove
A fire broke out in Bournemouth after sausages were left unattended on a cooker.
The kitchen of the house in Vince Close, Kinson was severely smoke damaged as a result of the fire at 12pm today. There was also some heat damage to kitchen units.
Crews who attended the fire have put out a warning to householders that items should never be left unattended on a stove.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013