Fire crews force entry into Bournemouth flat to rescue woman
A woman had to be led to safety by fire crews this morning after unattended cooking caused a fire in her Bournemouth flat.
A neighbour raised the alarm after hearing the smoke alarm go off and saw smoke in the flat in Stourcliffe Avenue, Southbourne just before 2am.
The fire had started due to items being left unattended in the oven. The fire crews forced entry to get the woman out.
Fire crews say the outcome could have been a lot worse if the neighbour had not heard the fire alarm in the property go off.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013