Fire crews called after candle sets fridge ablaze
A kitchen fridge was destroyed by fire last night when an insect repellent candle on top of it melted and set it alight.
Firefighters wearing breathing sets extinguished the flames at the address in Cunningham Close, Bovington, near Wareham, at 7.15pm last night.
Three fire engines attended the scene. The kitchen and lounge also suffered slight smoke damage.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013