Fire breaks out at Sherborne school
A fire has broken out at an outbuilding at a school in Sherborne.
The building at Leweston School, said to be 30 feet by 12 feet in size, was well alight when crews arrived at 4.55 this morning.
Two crews from Sherborne were called to the fire but further assitance was requested from Sturminster Newton.
Crews battled with the fire for nearly two hours and it was said to be out at 6.49am. The fire caused 100 per cent damage to a workshop area and 25 per cent damage to an adjoining storeroom.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
The cause is said to be a faulty battery charger.