Woman burned after cigarette causes fire at her Bournemouth home
An elderly woman had to be rescued by fire crews after a discarded cigarette caused a fire at her home in Bournemouth this morning.
Fire alarms alerted crews to the blaze in the lounge of the woman's flat in Townsend.
The woman was given first aid by firefighters after suffering burns and was then passed over to the care of an ambulance crew.
Fire crews are warning people to take care when putting out cigarettes.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013