Unattended candles set fire to bathroom near Wimborne
Unattended candles set fire to a property near Wimborne.
At around 6pm last night, eleven firefighters from Wimborne attended a property fire at Canford Bottom.
A male occupant had already extinguished the fire in the bathroom, but was suffering from smoke inhalation.
The bathroom was badly damaged by the fire, with the rest of the property damaged by smoke.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
The Red Cross Support Vehicle also attended the incident to give advice to residents.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service are reminding people that candles should never be left unattended and should also evacuate a building and call 999.
No-one should re-enter a property suffering from fire until fire officers have said it is fine to do so.