Tumble dryer starts fire in Christchurch shed
A tumble dryer set fire to a shed in Christchurch.
At around 5pm yesterday, Dorset Fire and Rescue Service were called to a blaze at Newlands Road, Somerford.
Two crews from Christchurch used breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.
An electrical fault with the tumble dryer is though to be the cause of the blaze.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
The tumble dryer and two motorcycles were damaged.