Sherborne thatched roof set alight after chimney fire
A thatched roof in Sherborne was set alight after a chimney fire.
At 7:45pm last night, two fire crews from Sherborne attended the thatched property after heat had transfered from the chimney to the roof.
Twelve firefighters used a chimney kit and one hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.
Officers used ladders to access the roof and tackled the blaze by 10:30pm.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Firefighters remained on site until after midnight to ensure any heat transfer to the thatch had stopped.