Kitchen fire leaves Weymouth pensioner requiring treatment
An elderly woman was treated by ambulance crews after a kitchen blaze at a house in Weymouth.
Firefighters were called to the property in Heatherley Road at 5.45pm yesterday and arrived to find the flames, caused by a pan overheating, had gone out.
The resident did not require hospital treatment.
Dorset Fire Service fitted smoke alarms at the property and will be handing out fire safety advice in the area.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013