Horse led to safety after vehicle blaze
A horse had to be removed from its trailer box after the vehicle towing it burst into flames in Weymouth.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service was called to extinguish the blaze in Ridgeway Hill at 2.25pm today.
The animal had been released from the horse box and was being held at the side of the road by the time crews arrived.
The fire was caused by the engine overheating.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013