Food festival for Wimborne in March
THE Paddock in Wimborne is to host a Best of Festival food extravaganza on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th March from 10-6pm.
This will be the first of nine such festivals which are to be held around the country this year.
Last year’s inaugural festival at Kingston Lacy was a huge success.
Offering a fun-filled weekend for all the family, each food festival will host a variety of producers showcasing the best in local and seasonal produce including cheeses, chocolate, breads and meats as well as wines, teas and other mouth-watering delicacies.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Demonstrations by leading chefs, special guest appearances from Peppa Pig and the Moshi Monsters for the children and live music will also add to the tasty atmosphere of each event.
Dates and venues of forthcoming festivals are as follows:
• 6th and 7th April Best of Festival at St Giles House, Wimborne.
• 27th and 28th April - Feast at the Court at Imber Court, East Molesey, Surrey
• 4th, 5th and 6th May - Feast On The Runway at Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Upminster, Essex
• 8th and 9th June -Feast in the Park at Loseley Park, Guildford, Surrey
• 29th and 30th June - Feast on the Lake at Squerryes Court, Westerham, Kent
• 6th and 7th July - Feast at the Paddock in Wimborne.
• 24th, 25th and 26th August - Feast at the Castle at Sherborne Castle.
• 28th and 29th September - The Big Chiltern Feast at Chiltern Open Air Museum, Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire.
Chris Barratt of Best of Festival says: “With more than 12,000 visitors to the first-ever Best of Festival we have decided to go on tour so food producers and local chefs can show their skills and pass on their favourite recipes and techniques to an abundance of visitors. Our festivals will be in celebration of the best regional food and drink. With a wealth of opportunities to taste new and exciting culinary delights and pick up hints and tips from the experts, each festival will have something for everyone.”
More information is available at www.facebook.com/BestOfFestival or www.bestof-festival.com.
For those firms wishing to have a presence at any one of the food festivals, please contact Chris Barratt on 01202 972364 for details.