Firefighters tackle roof blaze in Bournemouth
An electrical fault caused a roof blaze at a house in Bournemouth that was extinguished by firefighters wearing breathing sets this morning.
Flames damaged the property in Hathaway Road, Southbourne, at 7am.
Four fire engines were sent to the scene, along with an aerial ladder platform.
A Dorset Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said the cause was believed to be an electrical fault with a heater.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
She said all persons were accounted for and nobody was injured.