Faulty extractor fan sparks fire alert in Weymouth
Firefighters were called to a house in Weymouth where a faulty extractor fan was billowing smoke into the bathroom.
Crews ventilated the property in Southview Road at 3.55am today.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said the householders were alerted by a smoke detector and stressed the importance of having them installed and checking they worked regularly.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013