Dog found dead in Dorset house fire
A dog died in a house fire in Dorset early on New Year’s Day.
Firefighters from Bridport, Beaminster and Charmouth were called to the blaze, which involved the conservatory of a house in Melplash.
It is thought that the fire was caused either by a tea light left unattended or by a fault with Christmas lights. The dog was found in an adjoining room.
Fire and rescue services continue to warn people not to leave tea lights or candles unattended.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013