Fire in Corfe Castle bedroom
An electric blanket caught fire at a house in Corfe Castle causing smokelogging in the bedroom.
A total of 11 firefighters from Swanage and Wareham attended the fire which was out on arrival but had caused the bedroom to fill with smoke and breathing apparatus had to be used.
The fire, which started at around 11.30pm last night, is believed to have been caused by the electric blanket being faulty.
David & Mary at La Fleur de lys are offering a Special 1 night Dinner Bed & Breakfast package from £185.00 per couple per night. Available until end June 2013.
Telephone bookings only
Based on best available room, Subject to availability & cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Excludes special events & bank Holidays
Contact: 01747 853717
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013