Chimney fire destroys thatched roof on Dorchester cottage
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service is warning homeowners to keep chimneys swept and in good order after a chimney fire destroyed the thatched roof and caused serious smoke damage to this cottage at Moreton, near Dorchester, on Wednesday.
Around 25 firefighters battled the blaze. The cause of this fire is believed to be a breech in the chimney which allowed the hot flue to ignite combustible material.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013