Bournemouth flat fire caused by clothing left near electric heater
Clothing left near an electric heater caused a blaze at a Bournemouth flat.
At around 9pm last night, crews from Springbourne, Westbourne and Christchurch were called to a blaze in a third floor flat along Old Christchurch Road.
Crews used one hose reel jet and breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire.
The cause of the blaze is believed to be clothing left in close proximity to an electric heater.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013