Bournemouth bungalow set on fire by hot material in wheelie bin
A bungalow was set on fire after a hot substance was thrown in a wheelie bin.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service crews from Ferndown and Redhill were called to a property along Howton Road in Kinson at around 10:30 this morning.
Officers used hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze which had caused smoke damage to the bungalow.
Residents are being reminded to dispose of any hot material carefully, and ensure it is sufficiently cold before placing in a wheelie bin.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013